Emergency Mobile Number: 0448 114 595 and 0437 989 846 Please leave a detailed message of your Emergency and we will respond accordingly, for General Enquiries please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in a life threatening situation please call 000
If your property suffers severe damage during a storm please contact the SES on 132500 as they maybe able to provide assistance from further damage.
Most emergency repairs can normally be reported to our office during normal business hours however from time to time emergencies can occur during public holiday times when our office is not open. If you experience an emergency as listed below, please click on the link below to access the contact details of our preferred contractors. If these contractors are unavailable please call the first available contractor that can assist you.
The law lists a variety of situations that are considered emergency repairs including:
- A burst water service or a serious water service leak
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating, and
- A fault/damage that is likely to cause injury, undue inconvenience or which makes the premises unsafe or insecure (for example broken stairs)
If your situation is not listed as an EMERGENCY REPAIR it is considered a ROUTINE REPAIR.
Download our Approved Emergency Contractors